DescriptionA platoon-level tactical game of armored warfare that encompasses almost all ground weapons used on the Russian Front from 1941-45. Kampfgruppe puts the player in command of either a German or Russian battle group, providing four historical and an infinite number of randomly created scenarios.
The historical scenarios:
- Meeting engagement east of Bryansk (July 7, 1942).
- Attempted relief of Stalingrad (December 17, 1942).
- Attack toward Kiev (November 3, 1943).
- Attack toward Berlin (March 22, 1945).
- "Kampfgruppe: Tactical-Level Combat on the Russian Front, 1941-45" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Nov, 1991||80|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Amiga||Nov, 1991||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Commodore 64||Nov, 1991||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apple II||Nov, 1991||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Atari 8-bit||Nov, 1991||70|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||Jan, 1987||7 out of 10||70|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Apple II||Jan, 1987||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Title translationThis title translates into English as "Combat group" or "Combat team".
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1985 (Vol. 5.5) - Game of the Year (Readers' Choice)
- November 1985 (Vol. 5.5) - Wargame of the Year (Readers' Choice)
- March 1988 (Issue #45) - Hall of Fame member
- November 1996 (15th Anniversary Issue) - #101 in the “150 Best Games of All Time” list