DescriptionYou're in the lost island of Alanna and have to find a treasure. To do that, you have to solve several puzzles, much like in the 7th Guest.
The graphics are great and the puzzles are logical and not very hard to solve, but the game is a bit short.
There's also another "problem". The game was distributed freely to Cherry Coke buyers and, as a marketing strategy, they included several clues you may need in Cherry Coke bottles. To make things worse, these clues never appear in the game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameHippo.com||Windows||Mar 18, 2001||10 out of 10||100|
|Freegame.cz||Windows||Sep 01, 2001||90 out of 100||90|
|Just Adventure||Macintosh||Sep 09, 2005||C||50|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Sep 09, 2005||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Lost Island of Alanna was produced by Coca Cola in 1998 to promote its new Cherry Coke.
The designers of The 7th Guest did some puzzles in the game, but the game wasn't the success they intended.
Related Web Sites
- The Lost Island of Alanna -- The official homepage.
- Alanna Walkthrough -- A detailed walkthrough of The Lost Island at Balmoral Software, which is illustrated by screenshots from within the game itself and an artificial map. A download of the PC version of the now discontinued freeware game is also provided by the site (Aug. 2nd, 1998).
- The Lost Island of Alanna -- Walkthrough on Games Over
- The Lost Island of Alanna -- Walkthrough on Four Fat Chicks
- The Lost Island of Alanna - Walkthrough -- By Richard Warnack, posted on Cheat Code Central
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.