missing cover art
DescriptionThe Chessmaster series returns, offering three variant opponents for players to compete with.
The Teacher: Chessmaster teaches beginning and advanced players the best openings and the best endings, alerts players to damaging moves, explains why certain moves are illegal, and spots checkmates as many moves in advance as the player wishes.
The Mentor: Get advice on your next move, see tutorials from chess coach Bruce Pandolfni, study classic games and endings.
The Ultimate Opponent: Play against Chessmaster's The King AI, compete against over 150 opponents or create your own, or take Chessmaster online and play against human opponents around the world.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Chessmaster 9000: The World's Most Popular Chess Program" -- Tag-lined title
- "Chessmaster 9000: O Mais Popular Jogo De Xadrez Do Mundo" -- Brazilian tag-lined title
- "Chessmaster 9000: Le Jeu d'Echecs Le Plus Célèbre Au Monde" -- French tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Jul 05, 2005||100|
|Games4Mac||2005||87 out of 100||87|
|About This Particular Macintosh||Mar, 2006||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Develop Your Endgame (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Chessmaster 9000, with commentary provided by Producer Ioan Palalau (January, 2005).)
- Official Webpage (Mac) (The official product page for the Mac version of Chessmaster 9000 on the publisher's website, which provides a profile of the game, patches (including a Universal Binary patch), a desktop wallpaper, and ordering information, among other such things.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.