DescriptionMedal of Honor
is the first in the long-running series of World War II shooters, originally created by Steven Spielberg
. The play assumes the role of Lt. Patterson who has to complete different tasks in the OSS. The missions vary from securing a small French village from any Nazi forces, to taking out a Heavy armored German rail gun. The player has access to a wide selection of antique weapons such as P38 pistols, M1 Garand carabines, MP40's and more. The goals also include undercover missions. Split-screen multiplayer is supported for two players.
- "荣誉勋章" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Медаль за Отвагу" -- Russian spelling
- "MoH" -- Common abbreviation
- "Medal Za Otvagu" -- Russian title
- "Medal of Honour" -- UK spelling
Part of the Following Groups
On April 29, 2000, Medal of Honor
was put on the infamous German index by the BPjS. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games
Information also contributed by Big John WV.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- February 2006 (Issue #200) – #167 out of 200 of the "Greatest Games of Their Time"