DescriptionThe follow-up to The Web features a single but a very complex table. You have a 3D view of the table, with 4 different viewpoints. Your ultimate point-scoring goal is to travel through time by collecting crystals. The game takes in Roman, Prehistoric and Futuristic settings, as well as the present-day world.
There is a lot of secret stuff to discover. Many videos are shown in the dot matrix display above the table. The developers also included a preview mode, that lets you zoom into special areas of the table.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Timeshock! Pro-Pinball" -- PlayStation title
- "Pinball 2" -- 1997 European Cyberium Multi Media B.V. re-release title
Part of the Following Group
|One of the all time best||Windows||Nick St.John (4)|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows||Jan, 1998||100|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Jul, 1997||92 out of 100||92|
|Mac Ledge||Macintosh||Jul 02, 1998||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Game-Over!||Windows||Aug 01, 1997||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Aug, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Power Play||Windows||Jun, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Retro Gamer||Windows||Jun, 2009||82 out of 100||82|
|Jeuxvideo.com||DOS||Mar 23, 2011||16 out of 20||80|
|Mega Fun||PlayStation||Feb, 1998||77 out of 100||77|
|CyberGames||PlayStation||Sep 14, 1998||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! (official website)
- Guide to Pro Pinball Timeshock! (An unofficial yet very detailed guide to the game)
- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! - Wikipedia (article about the game on the open encyclopedia website)
- The Tower of Pin - Review (1998 Review of Pro Pinball: Timeshock! on a site dedicated to pinball)