DescriptionLife for the Baudelaire orphans is incredibly unpredictable and rather unfortunate. After losing their parents in a mysterious fire, the orphans are sent to live with their sinister uncle, Count Olaf, who will stop at nothing to get his greedy hands on the Baudelaire famile fortune! Only by combining their talents will the orphans have a chance to defeat the evil Count Olaf and his horrible henchmen.
- Play as all three Baudelaire orphans, each with their own unique skills.
- Adventure through 16 action-packed missions based on the movie and book series.
- Build gadgets to help you defeat Count Olaf and his horrendous henchmen.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 25 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Лемони Сникет: 33 несчастья" -- Russian spelling
- "Les desastreuses aventures des orphelins Baudelaire d'après Lemony Snicket" -- French title
- "Lemony Snicket: Seria Niefortunnych Zdarzeń" -- Polish title
- "Lemony Snicket: Rätselhafte Ereignisse" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 2 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|GameZone||Nov 09, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Deaf Gamers||2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Chronicles||Dec 23, 2004||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Next Level Gaming||Nov 15, 2004||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 26, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|IGN||Nov 15, 2004||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Glide Underground||Feb 03, 2005||70|
|Worth Playing||Jan 15, 2005||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Boomtown||Feb 02, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Freaks 365||2004||4.7 out of 10||47|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Windows version of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events can be modified to some extent using UnrealEd, thus allowing texture/clothing hacks for the game.
Related Web Sites
- Walkthrough by Katie Hudson (posted on Gameboomers.com)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.