DescriptionMedal of Honor: European Assault is the latest addition to the Medal of Honor franchise. The story is set in Europe, in 1942. You are playing US Army Lieutenant William Holt, the first field agent of the newly formed Office of Strategic Services (OSS). Your role is to infiltrate enemy lines, destroy key documents and get rid of famous Nazi operatives.
- "荣誉勋章：血战欧洲" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor: Wojna w Europie" -- Polish title
- "Medal of Honor: Les Faucons de Guerre" -- French title
- "Medal of Honor: Europa Kyoushuu" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
- Physics Engine: Havok
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 2 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Game industry News (GiN)||2005||90|
|IGN||Jun 06, 2005||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Gamesmania||Jun 16, 2006||81 out of 100||81|
|Yahoo! Games||Jun 07, 2005||80|
|GamePro (US)||Sep 01, 2005||4 out of 5||80|
|Worth Playing||Aug 08, 2005||7.9 out of 10||79|
|GameSpot||Jun 07, 2005||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Daily Game||Jul 26, 2005||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Pro-G||Jul 07, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Jun 23, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Medal of Honor: European Assault -- Information about Medal of Honor: European Assault at Wikipedia