DescriptionMedal of Honor is the first in the long-running series of World War II shooters, originally created by Steven Spielberg. The play assumes the role of Lt. Patterson who has to complete different tasks in the OSS. The missions vary from securing a small French village from any Nazi forces, to taking out a Heavy armored German rail gun. The player has access to a wide selection of antique weapons such as P38 pistols, M1 Garand carabines, MP40's and more. The goals also include undercover missions. Split-screen multiplayer is supported for two players.
There are no promo images for this game
- "荣誉勋章" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Медаль за Отвагу" -- Russian spelling
- "MoH" -- Common abbreviation
- "Medal Za Otvagu" -- Russian title
- "Medal of Honour" -- UK spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|First game with an orchestral soundtrack?||10||leilei (327)
Nov 19, 2011
Beta versionThe beta version of the game had much more graphic violence. An early trailer found as an extra feature in the VHS copy of the film Small Soldiers depicted enemy soldiers spurting out blood when shot and being blown apart into chunky pieces from grenades or bazookas (with appropriate amounts of blood and gore).
German indexOn April 29, 2000, Medal of Honor was put on the infamous German index by the BPjS. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- February 2006 (Issue #200) – #167 out of 200 of the "Greatest Games of Their Time"