DescriptionA Reploid scientist named Dr. Doppler begins creation of a new city for Reploids, which will bring a new era of peace to the Reploids and humans. But something goes terribly wrong, and now Mavericks have begun to appear everywhere! It's up to X and Zero to find out who is behind this Maverick revolt and bring them down for good!
- "洛克人X3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ロックマンX3" -- Japanese spelling
- "Rockman X3" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the SNES release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|PGNx Media||Jan 18, 2003||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Hardcore Gaming 101||2000||9 out of 10||90|
|GameFan Magazine||Feb, 1996||87 out of 100||87|
|Game Players||Jan, 1996||81 out of 100||81|
|All Game Guide||1997||80|
|Total! (Germany)||Apr, 1996||2 out of 6||80|
|GamePro (US)||Dec, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|MAN!AC||1995||79 out of 100||79|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Nov, 1995||7.4 out of 10||74|
|HonestGamers||Jan 05, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAs with nearly every other X game, the Maverick bosses all have some of the strangest names in Japanese. Here are the names of the X3 Mavericks in Japanese (English versions in parentheses):
Explose Horneck (Blast Hornet), Frozen Buffalio (Blizzard Buffalo), Gravity Beetbood (Gravity Beetle), Acid Seaforce (Toxic Seahorse), Electric Namarazosu (Volt Catfish), Scissors Shrimper (Crush Crawfish), Screw Masaider (Tunnel Rhino), and Shining Tigero (Neon Tiger).
Related Web Sites
- Mega Man Home Page (A fansite dedicated to Mega Man, Mega Man X, and Mega Man Legends. Contains hints, walkthroughs, and hundreds of descriptions for anything and everything in all games starring Mega Man)
- Wikipedia: Mega Man X3 (Information about Mega Man X3 at Wikipedia)