(4D Sports Driving
outside of US) is a 3D car racing simulation. The game contains a variety of cars, courses, and opponents to choose from. The game provides unusual stunt objects including loops, corkscrews and jumps. It is possible to watch races in instant replay from different camera angles. A track editor is included as well.
- "4D Sports Driving" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|The DOS Spirit
||Dec 17, 2006
||6 out of 6
||96 out of 100
||Mar 12, 1992
||91 out of 100
||Apr 04, 2008
||9 out of 10
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)
||84 out of 100
||77 out of 100
||75 out of 100
||75 out of 100
||51 out of 100
||Sep 15, 2000
||5 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
The game is available in FOUR versions: as Stunts 1.0, Stunts 1.1, 4D Driving
1.0 and 4D Driving 1.1. Reportedly, 4D Driving 1.1 is the best choice, with
many bugs removed.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database -- Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.
- Luke's 4D Sports Homepage -- From the author: "I set up this site because a like the game and I wanted to provide the fans of 4D Sports Driving with a place to share their knowledge, thoughts, and achievements.
Later I found out that there already is quite a bunch of websites doing exactly that but well, here's another one. " It's actually a very comprehensive site.
- Stunts 1.1 and 4D Sports Driving - A Comparison of Driving Speed -- Alan Robinson's excellent comparison between all four versions of the game.
- Stunts Racetracks and Links -- A site with custom tracks for Stunts, and lots of links to Stunts web pages.
- The Stunts Webring -- A web ring for the Stunts game - links galore.
- The Swedish Stunts Team -- Swedish site dedicated to Stunts.
- ZakStunts v8.0b -- Fansite with an active community, competition events every months, new tracks, tips & tricks, new cars, replay uploads, rankings. statistics and other information on the game