DescriptionThe 1982 Midway arcade game based off the Disney film comes to the home consoles for the first time as players take control of TRON in four different game grid scenarios:
- Light Cycles: race TRON's blue Light Cycle against one or more enemy Cycles in an attempt to have them crash and de-rez against their own light walls.
- I/O Tower: blast through numerous Grid Bugs in an attempt to get into the I/O Tower.
- MCP Cone: blast through the defensive walls of the MCP in order to get into its central cone.
- Battle Tanks: maneuver TRON's tank against one or more enemy tanks (or Recognizers) to be the last one standing.
Part of the Following Groups
|The Gaming Legend Almost Made It Home.||Guy Chapman (1745)|
The Press Says
|GameSpot||Jan 24, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|GameZone||Jan 18, 2008||5.6 out of 10||56|
|Planet Xbox 360||2008||5.1 out of 10||51|
|IGN||Jan 10, 2008||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Gamers' Temple, The||2008||45 out of 100||45|
|Video Game Talk||Jan 09, 2008||40|
|Gamer.nl||Jan 09, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|Games Radar||Jan 10, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|Thunderbolt Games||Feb 25, 2008||2 out of 10||20|
|Console Monster||2008||11 out of 100||11|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Tron.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.