DescriptionIn this historical game you are some sort of security guard at the court of Louis XIV. You have to prevent a destruction of such a lovely place as Versailles, where you search for bomb and the person, who want to activate it. Talking with characters, searching for clues and studying the Versailles, which is museum at present, you have to serve your King in the name of France.
The game is made with Omni-3D technology, which allows you to turn yourself in 360 degrees.
There are no screenshots for this game
- "凡尔赛之宫廷疑云" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Wersal 1685: Intrygi na dworze Ludwika XIV" -- Polish title
- "Versalles: Complot en la Corte del Rey Sol" -- Spanish title
- "Versailles: Verschwörung am Hofe des Sonnenkönigs" -- German title
- "Versailles: Verschwörung am Hof" -- German PlayStation title
- "Versailles: Complotto alla Corte del Re Sole" -- Italian title
- "Versailles: Complot à la Cour du Roi Soleil" -- French title
- "Versailles: A Game of Intrigue" -- UK title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||Sep, 2002||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||Sep, 2002||100|
|Joypad||PlayStation||Jan, 1998||85 out of 100||85|
|Computer Games Magazine||Windows||1997||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||May 19, 2002||70|
|Meristation||PlayStation||Sep 10, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Jun 11, 1997||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Nov, 1997||50|
|Power Play||DOS||Feb, 1997||41 out of 100||41|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.