DescriptionWii Sports is a compilation of small sports games designed to be a showcase for the Wii's motion sensitive controller. Each game has several practice modes, and there is a Fitness Age feature to measure your daily improvement at all games.
- Tennis: A game of doubles. Swing the remote like a racket to play.
- Baseball: The computer automates the running and fielding. The player either pitches or bats.
- Golf: Swing the remote like a golf club to play through the included 9 holes.
- Bowling: Play a regular 10 frame game of bowling by swinging the remote like you're rolling a bowling ball.
- Boxing: Punch, defend, or lean, with the remote and nunchuk used to control both in-game hands.
Part of the Following Groups
|A more then generous introductory free game to the Nintendo Wii||STU2 (72)|
|Hooray For The Pack-In Game!||Guy Chapman (1745)|
|Eh...||Bob the Stickman (290)|
The Press Says
|TheHDRoom (HDR)||Feb 03, 2008||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Retroage||Oct 08, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|eToychest||2006||80 out of 100||80|
|Gamers.at||Dec 12, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|Cubed3||Dec 04, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|N-Zone||Feb 06, 2007||78 out of 100||78|
|GamingExcellence||Apr 06, 2007||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Gaming Age||Nov 18, 2006||B||75|
|Edge||Nov 23, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Game Generation||Nov 20, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Some qwiik questions||4||St. Martyne (3562)
Jul 21, 2008
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Iwata Asks - Wii Sports (NCL president Satoru Iwata interviews Katsuya Eguchi, Zenichi Yamashita & Takayuki Shimamura of Nintendo EAD's Software Development Group No. 2 & Keizo Ota of Nintendo EAD's Design Technology Group.)