DescriptionCommand & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath is the first expansion to Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
The expansion adds a new single player campaign, with Kane in the center, boasting 13 new missions which spread over 20 years: from the rebirth of The Brotherhood Of Nod during the Second Tiberium War, through the Third Tiberium War and beyond.
Among the new additional features are the Global Conquest mode in which the player gets a map of the world with divided territories and has the objective to capture all of them in turns (similar to Risk, or a newer example, Dawn Of War: Soulstorm). Also, the game introduces six new subfactions and additional units to each side.
The Xbox 360 version uses the CommandStick interface from the original game for quick controls. The Global Conquest mode has been replaced with the Kane's Challenge mode. It is a set of skirmished matches picked by Kane with different victory conditions. They include all factions of the game and players choose a faction to defeat other armies while unlocking achievements and twenty new videos where Kane is featured. Skirmish and multiplayer battles are available for up to four players over Xbox Live, with support for the VisionCam and over 50 maps to choose from.
- "Command & Conquer 3 Ярость Кейна" -- Russian spelling
- "Command & Conquer 3: La Fureur de Kane" -- French title
- "Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Rache" -- German title
- "Command & Conquer 3: Gniew Kane'a" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Sage 3D
- Command & Conquer games
- Gameplay Feature: Fog of War
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Total PC Gaming||Mar 24, 2008||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Game Vortex||Apr, 2008||85 out of 100||85|
|Gamesmania||Mar 31, 2008||85 out of 100||85|
|GamesFire||Apr 14, 2008||85 out of 100||85|
|GamingHeaven / DriverHeaven||Mar 26, 2008||83 out of 100||83|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Games TM||May, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 27, 2008||14 out of 20||70|
|DarkZero||Mar 30, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|AusGamers||Jun 27, 2008||6.7 out of 10||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Beta KeyAlso included in the keep case is a Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta key. If the owner registered it before 15 September, 2008 on a special website, they automatically entered the beta queue. EA sorted these queues by country of origin and invited the buyers based on their position in the queue.
German VersionAs it was the case with Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Electronic Arts GmbH released two different versions of the game in Germany. One version is identical to the other international releases and was rated "Not free for minors" by the German rating organisation USK. The other got rated 16+ and is different in several aspects:
- It only includes the German language version of the game.
- It doesn't include the Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta key.
- The Atombomb is changed to the Aurorabomb and the Assassins do not blow themselves up.
Related Web Sites
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (Official Homepage)
- Finnish Fan site for Command & Conquer Universe (Finnish Fan site for Command & Conquer Universe)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Kanes Wrath)