DescriptionIn this new Commandos game, converted from real-time strategy to first person shooter with a tactical component, you'll play as a Green Beret for the fast action, as a Sniper for the tactical shooting and as the Spy for the stealth and sabotage bits. In some missions you could use two of them, changing from one to another in real time.
The game, set in the WWII, makes you play in Stalingrad, Norway, and France, side by side with your allies, trying to wreak havoc!
The music is played by the Bratislava Symphony Orchestra and the City Choir of the same city.
- "盟军敢死队：打击力量" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Commandos series
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Middleware: Net-Z
- Middleware: Rendez-Vous
- Symphonic Orchestra: Bratislava Symphony Orchestra
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Juegos y Jugadores||Apr, 2006||89 out of 100||89|
|PC Powerplay||Mar 01, 2006||84 out of 100||84|
|Playback||Jun, 2006||8.33 out of 10||83|
|4Players.de||Mar 15, 2006||77 out of 100||77|
|PC Action||Apr 04, 2006||77 out of 100||77|
|GameStar (Germany)||Mar, 2006||72 out of 100||72|
|GamingExcellence||Jun 06, 2006||5.9 out of 10||59|
|Level||Apr, 2006||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Giery.eu||May 23, 2007||21 out of 40||52|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 2006||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Commandos: Strike Force (official website)
- Commandos Strike Force (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Commandos: Strike Force (Information about Commandos: Strike Force at Wikipedia)