Not an American user?
DescriptionPlay Dink Smallwood in this hack-and-slash style role-playing game. When Dink's world gets swarmed with monsters, the player must stand up and try to put a stop to it. The game can be controlled with a keyboard, joystick, or gamepad. Kill monsters, talk to people, and cast spells.
- "Dink SmallWood HD" -- webOS remixed version title
|Even free games should have better standards||Cavalary (5036)|
|freeware budget version of Zelda||Joakim Kihlman (270)||unrated|
|great funny bloody fun||victor powicke (3)|
The Press Says
|RPGFan||May 31, 2000||92 out of 100||92|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Apr, 1998||86 out of 100||86|
|Power Unlimited||Oct, 1998||7.9 out of 10||79|
|GamePro (US)||Jan 01, 2000||70|
|Game Tunnel||Nov 23, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|The DOS Spirit||Dec 09, 2011||4 out of 6||67|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jun 23, 1998||60|
|Attack Games||Nov, 1998||5 out of 10||50|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||3 out of 10||30|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Dink Smallwood HD||2||Kabushi (114716)
Jan 26, 2012
Freeware releaseThe Windows version was released as freeware in 1999 and can be obtained from the game's home page.
Related Web Sites
- Help with Dink Smallwood -- If you're having trouble playing Dink, these hints will help you a little at a time.
- The Dink Network -- Biggest site about the game.
- The DInk Network -- A website devoted to all things Dink. 81 DMODS at the time of this entry and still growing!
- The Official Dink SmallWood Website! -- Get the full version of the game here for free! The wonders of freeware!
Ryan Prendiville (698) added Dink SmallWood (Windows) on Jul 13, 2000