Forums > Suggestions > Missing! Games with post-credits scene group

peterx (376) on 11/25/2020 10:53 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hi,

There is a game group which is VERY much still missing from Mobygames!! "Games with post-credits scene or gameplay". Those little extras that awaits you AFTER the credits roll (not under the credits) and that's why its worth watching it through. There are very few games with this rare extra and would be very fun to collect them into a group.. :)

For example: - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 3 - Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising - God of War III, God of War (2018) - Prey (2006)

MAT (241141) on 12/2/2020 12:39 AM · Permalink · Report

Okay, I've created the group for that and listed some of the limitations in the group description based on what we've discussed via messages. Let me know if I left something out.

Here's the group: Games with post-credits scene or gameplay

I've added "Lands of Lore III" (it has short gameplay where you kill the actual badguy post credits) and "Red Dead Redemption" (it gets new quest where you avenge your father and truly finish the game post credits) as I remember those two games, but you can add the rest.

Hey, can you elaborate on games you listed, by the way? I've finished many of them, but it's been years ago and don't remember much of post-credits stuff. I've finished original COD: Modern Warfare from 2007, don't remember and post-credits scene, was there? Also F.E.A.R. and God of War III and original. Finished them all but don't remember end after credits elements. Can you refresh my memory and let me know what were they? BTW, you can add them to the game group yourself now, and all the other you can think of, I'm sure I will remember many more to add to that group as well :)

peterx (376) on 12/2/2020 9:19 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Thank You very much!! :)

Everybody: Feel free to add more games meeting the requirements of this group! Thank You! :)