Forums > Find a game > I've been looking for a game for 6 years now.

Jo Cox on 12/25/2018 11:12 PM · Permalink · Report

Hello, I've been looking for this game for about roughly 6 years now with no succes.

I played this game on a demo CD on PC which was from either the 90's or early 2000. The game was 3D (kinda bad 3D), in this game you played as a red ball/oval shaped creature with a pointy needle on the bottom of their body. You would play against 3 bots and your goal was to color as much square tiles in your own color by the end of the timer.

Now, in order to color tiles you had to completely draw a line around the square and when you did that the tile would flip over and change to your color, you could capture multiple tiles at once by doing a 4x4 square for example.

Enemy players could also steal your colored tiles by going around the edges and turn them into their color. The game also had items (rockets if I remember correctly) but that mode wasn't available for me since it was a demo, in the demo I could only play on a Donut level that was in space.

There was also a square one with a certain theme (arcade themed perhaps?) but I don't recall the theme or the level that well because it was only via screenshots to advertise the full game.

I think your character was red and the CPU's were yellow, blue and green.

Here's a simple drawing from memory if that might help: https://imgur.com/a/Uh3HOdK

I would appreciate it a LOT if anyone could find this game! Thanks!

Plok (221183) on 12/27/2018 1:06 AM · Permalink · Report

Live Wire!, definitely.

Jo Cox on 12/28/2018 3:17 PM · Permalink · Report

That's it, thanks a lot! My search has finally come to an end!