Forums > Find a game > old android game/ possibly windows on mobile pre 2014

csillver on 1/25/2024 2:50 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report

It was in the jewel/match tile genre. Adventure across the world. It had top down graphics, and it was match 3 or 4 clear the board to get to next level. Beautiful graphics, adventure theme, think Aztec jungle pyramids. I believe it had a side bar timer or fill bar on the left. but the really cool kicker was that they had insects and small animals/ reptiles crawling across the tiles as you played. I think they were bonuses? So say if a scarab crossed a tile that you were matching and it had the scarab locked in you blew up a bunch of tiles or lighting would happen or something like that. Once you finished a screen, you went to the next place in the adventure, so say you finished the jungle, you got on a plane and the map would take you to Egypt or something. I do believe there was more than one of these titles, never finished it cause my phone died and never found it again ;(

SpaceFanatic64 (516) on 1/25/2024 5:18 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report

The most similar game I can think of would be Jewel Quest, as it matches most but not all of those descriptions. Maybe try checking the games in that series?

csillver on 1/25/2024 6:07 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report

yes, jewel quest in the adventure part is exactly how it goes. Finish a quest and get sent to a new place with objectives, and you get bits to a puzzle. But the play screen on the other series is way cooler, snakes, lizards and scarab beetles crawl across the screen, frogs ribbiting in the corner, the occasional butterfly on the side. It was a busy screen but intense, and I think there were side games too if im not mistaken ;) Thank you for the response!