Forums > Find a game > Looking for an old shooting game, male and blue protagonist.

tototomoi on 5/7/2024 3:20 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report

Forgive my English, I'm not fluent, but I really need to find this game! Other forums didn't find it and I hope you can find it here.

Well, I played it when I was younger so I'm sorry if I don't remember much. I remember it was on the Wii platform! It had to do with an all blue man similar to Mega Man (it wasn't a Mega Man game), he shot some robots and machines, he was able to fly while shooting. I remember it was in third person, I'm not so sure about the graphics. It had a very futuristic feel and with many robots involved and I can't remember game scenarios perfectly

That's all I can remember, I was quite young at the time. I hope you help me find it.

I've already looked at some games and it's not Rouge Trooper, Sasa Robot, Counter Force and not Aeroboto, however (as I said), it fits these characteristics with robots, mechas, shooting and everything else.

cause a commotion! (4) on 5/9/2024 6:26 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report

Could it be that you're thinking of the Wii version of Astro Boy: The Video Game? A movie-license imitator of the more well-regarded GBA entry Astro Boy: Omega Factor, It's a side-scrolling sci-fi game featuring plenty of robots, with occasional shooter segments where the character is always flying. In the Wii version, at least, Astro's blue t-shirt seems like one of the most visually distinctive details of an otherwise largely forgettable title...

As a general side note that might be useful if I guessed wrong, and which goes out to anyone posting a topic on this forum: if you weren't in North America when you played a game, it can potentially be quite helpful to note what country you were in and during what years you think you played the game - assuming you're comfortable disclosing that information. Especially something like the Wii, where for most people the device was region-locked.

tototomoi on 5/9/2024 6:42 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report

I looked closely at the games and, unfortunately, it's neither! And I live in Brazil, when I played the game I already lived here and the Wii had this game (at least that's what I can remember), I'm starting to think these are just false memories.

Freeman (65146) on 5/21/2024 3:05 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report

Could you be thinking of Sin & Punishment Star Successor?