Forums > News > Spotlight on: Kabushi's amazing work adding obscure games!

Simon Carless (1834) on 10/16/2016 3:16 PM · Permalink · Report

While we've been focusing a lot on the recently added promo art, we also wanted to point to some regular contributors who don't get enough 'MobyGames news section love'. In particular, Sweden's Kabushi continues to regularly add super-important credits and game entries for obscure systems.

For example, here's the 200+ games he's added this year, including rarities like Addition Magician, a rare Lumines J2ME game, and even a Sonic title for the Leapster.

You can check out everything he's added in 2016 here, & since many of these titles are not well-documented on Wikipedia or elsewhere, the info, credits & screenshots are super important for documenting game history. Much kudos to him!

Karsa Orlong (151778) on 10/16/2016 7:30 PM · Permalink · Report

Since I'm a big fan of the old games, I find Kab as the most value contributor in this category (just like Graham in shareware gaming preservation activity). And hell yeah Simon, You could check in this case if the Bonus Point feature is still working ;).

Virgil (8563) on 10/17/2016 2:16 PM · Permalink · Report

Great job with adding all those rare games. I bet if not for mobygames most of people would have never known that there sometime have been such computers as Oric, Sam Coupe or Exidy Sorcerer. Less they could suspect they had thriving (to a point) game libraries.

Flapco (46054) on 10/17/2016 2:16 PM · Permalink · Report

Nice to see that more obscure platforms and their games are not forgotten.