Forums > News > Moby v2023.05.05 release
MobyReed (173) on 5/8/2023 2:53 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
- Added list of all platforms
- Added lists of all games per platform (example)
- Added list of all companies
- Added all core database stats to homepage
- Added ability to add multiple games at the same time to a group
- Added settings/preferences to the feed
- Populated first years to all critics, as seen on the list of all critics and critic pages
- Added reviews link to Moby Score on company game page listing
- Added page numbers to lists that were missing them
- Added platform links to stats page
- Added background to company logos to handle transparency
- Added paging to game version company search
- Improving sorting on database stats table
- Support moving promo images between groups
- Game group descriptions now optional
- Can now add approval comments to corrections while pending
- Reindex game when screenshots, promo images or covers change
- Allow users to change the platform of their WIP critic scores
- Fixed uploading developer pictures and company logos
- Fixed adding notes to tech specs
- Fixed ability to set primary company name
- Fixed empty cover group page redirect
- Fixed screenshot ordering not being saved
- Fixed ordering for promo image submissions
- Fixed cover ordering and developer picture ordering
- Fixed delete account functionality
- Fixed purchase price feature in game collections
- Fixed editing game versions with companies submitted by other users
- Fixed HTML in forum reply notifications
- Keep role name when converting developer to entity
- Misc. UI improvements
- Misc. backend optimizations and fixes
Kam1Kaz3NL77 (535312) on 5/8/2023 4:32 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
On the homepage when you click MORE to see more "recent games, images, credits, groups" the ERROR page appears
Kam1Kaz3NL77 (535312) on 5/9/2023 4:51 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Nintendo scraper sometimes works and sometimes don't (for Nintendo USA and Nintendo Australia). If you try a few times it will work
Admin Debug Info:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mobygames/mobygames.py", line 886, in scrape_game_handler new_game.approval_status_changed_trigger() File "/app/mobygames/db/relations.py", line 723, in approval_status_changed_trigger self.invalidate_cache() File "/app/mobygames/db/Game.py", line 1666, in invalidate_cache add_post_commit_action(get_exact_game.invalidate, self.title.upper(), None) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'upper'
Infernos (41231) on 5/16/2023 8:18 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report
I like the list of all platforms feature. However...
1) I would put all the titles that start with various symbols together under "Symbols". Right now there's several of them: exclamation mark (!), quotation mark ("), number sign (#), dollar sign ($), apostrophe ('), brackets (), hyphen (-), period (.), slash (/), greater-than sign (>), caret (^), underscore (_), tilde (~), ellipsis (…), euro sign (€), square root (√), black star (★), circle (〇), right-pointing pointer (▻), infinity (∞), less-than sign (＜). And there's no consistency in where they appear, for example greater-than sign (>) is currently between 9 and A, while less-than sign (＜) appears right at the end.
2) Titles that start with letters with macrons, strokes, etc. (À, Ä, Æ, É, Ô, Ü, Č, Ł, Ō, Ś) currently appear after Z. I think it's best to ignore the macron in this case so that something like Ōkami appears under O.
3) Titles that start with Greek letters - Δ (Delta), μ (Mu), π (Pi). Put these under D and M and P.
LatoyaRios on 5/23/2023 10:52 AM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
I am so happy with the new one. I don't know about it before. I was actually searching for this https://elizabethanauthors.org/ website online and when I was looking for it on google search, I found out about the new update and I really like it.