🤔 How many games has Beethoven been credited on? (answer)

Forums > MobyGames > Regarding Monkey Island:SE credits

MrMamen (11747) on 8/12/2012 9:43 PM · Permalink · Report

I recently noticed an update on credits for Special Edition of Monkey Island. This is probably another release, but the iPhone credits now lists two names, and I am credited as contributor, which I believe I did not do. As you probably are aware of the credits are much longer, but some of them are missing. So what happened? And who contributed the original release?

Sciere (930968) on 8/12/2012 10:23 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

There was a move of the credits and apparently something went lost in the process. Bottom line: the first listing will probably need to be entered again. I can send the submission back to you if you need to see the included files.

Apparently a listing was initially submitted to the wrong platform. See these messages:

I see your credits listing for MI2 is listed in full with the correct images. Your submission for MI1 also has the right images, but only shows two names now. I can't wrap my head around what caused all of those names to disappear.

MrMamen (11747) on 8/13/2012 10:12 AM · Permalink · Report

OK. This is what I recall.

At one time I submitted all the credits for iPhone version of MI1:SE. Then, after a while Robert Rabin informed me that I made a mistake, I had contributed the credtis for MI1 into the MI2. By the time, some other contributor had already submitted the credits for MI1SE. I don't remember who did so. So I started the work on entering the correct screenshots and credits for MI2. Due to a misunderstanding the approver moved my (now correct) information on MI2 to MI1 (and probably overwriting/deleting most existing information). I was able to revert this so that at least MI2 is now correct.

But apparently MI1 was now incorrect and the original contributor (probably) lost his points for doing the work.

MrMamen (11747) on 8/24/2012 9:29 AM · Permalink · Report

Anyway. I have now re-contributed the credits. Hopefully it will be and stay right this time.