Forums > MobyGames > Grouping ungrouped credits?

Roedie (5239) on 4/6/2006 9:14 AM · Permalink · Report

When someone recently added some extra credits to mine for the game NBA Action 98, I noticed that the credits for this game should actually be divided into three groups (also noticed that the html tags used are now displayed incorrectly). Guess that feature wasn't yet working when I uploaded them in early 2002. Is there a way to group the credits without deleting them all and starting over from scratch?

Sciere (930961) on 4/6/2006 9:37 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Normally you can add ungrouped credits to groups while adding them for the first time. Unfortunately, it cannot be done afterwards, so I suggest sending a feature request to have it added, and submitting a "credit correction", outlining the groups and stating what parts belong to what group (a start and an end name for each group will do). With the current rate of corrections piling up, Corn Popper is much more likely to throw his shoe at me for suggesting this, though.

Corn Popper (69019) on 4/6/2006 3:07 PM · Permalink · Report

submitting a correction is the only way to fix it, I have to ability to move credits where they need to go, it's a pain though especially if there are multiple submissions of credits by multiple people

Roedie (5239) on 4/6/2006 9:24 PM · Permalink · Report

I'll fix it myself and start from scratch next week, you've got more than enough to do already.

Corn Popper (69019) on 4/6/2006 10:07 PM · Permalink · Report

no, it's easier for me to fix it then to have another submission in, it makes an more mess in the back end for me, seriously submit a correction for exactly what needs to be changed

Roedie (5239) on 4/7/2006 6:14 PM · Permalink · Report

OK, I've done like you said.