Forums > Off Topic > Help NASA Name Node 3!

samsam12 (714) on 3/9/2009 7:33 PM · Permalink · Report

Help NASA Name Node 3! Everyone cast there vote as MobyGames. It would be sick to see MobyGames up in space!

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 3/9/2009 11:53 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I'm pretty sure Colbert is gonna win. I voted Moby Games, but also put in "Property of the Klingon Empire". I personally think that last one would be awesome. ;)

Indra was here (20750) on 3/10/2009 10:09 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DANIEL HAWKS ! wrote--]also put in "Property of the Klingon Empire". [/Q --end DANIEL HAWKS ! wrote--] How can you beat that?

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 3/11/2009 12:30 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] [Q2 --start DANIEL HAWKS ! wrote--]also put in "Property of the Klingon Empire". [/Q2 --end DANIEL HAWKS ! wrote--] How can you beat that? [/Q --end Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--]

See ? Somebody agrees with me !

Somebody bring me Sisko! (8) on 3/10/2009 12:17 AM · Permalink · Report

NASA sez: The name should reflect the spirit of exploration and cooperation embodied by the space station, and follow in the tradition set by Node 1- Unity- and Node 2- Harmony.

Fuck the agency, I agree partly with my two precursors. I want to see the node named FrakesJoe's Penis. Everybody vote. Now!

Big John WV (26954) on 3/11/2009 1:24 AM · Permalink · Report

I put in the General Lee, now all they have to do is to paint a Confederate Flag and add a Dixie Horn, LOL.