Forums > Off Topic > Pointless

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/4/2006 7:41 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Im bored. And i want to go see An American Haunting and See no Evil!!!! I cant wait until they come out!!! Like i said i am completly bored and am having a fight with some girl named Licari over varf Its hilarious. Yes i know. Pointless thread but i needed something to do.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/4/2006 9:23 PM · Permalink · Report

Wow, WTF is wrong with those people. Your first welcoming words are "Hi. F**k you." Seriously, theres something wrong with that on the internet.

Whatever, they don't deserve your membership if they cant be polite to you.

nullnullnull (1463) on 5/5/2006 3:37 PM · Permalink · Report

Cassie you can review or rate games. If you put yer games in your have list

http://www.mobygames.com/user/sheet/edit/havelist/userSheetId,71008/

and then check the Most Wanted it will show you the games you own that need a review rating or whatever whatever.

Also people trade games to, but that typically means going and putting a stamp on something and I for one am completely incapable of doing that.

Indra was here (20750) on 5/5/2006 8:08 PM · Permalink · Report

Very diplomatic of you sir. :)

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/6/2006 6:27 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start flipkin wrote--]Cassie you can review or rate games. If you put yer games in your have list

http://www.mobygames.com/user/sheet/edit/havelist/userSheetId,71008/

and then check the Most Wanted it will show you the games you own that need a review rating or whatever whatever.

Also people trade games to, but that typically means going and putting a stamp on something and I for one am completely incapable of doing that. [/Q --end flipkin wrote--]

Im sorry but i dont understand a word of that. Im computer challenged. VERY. Thanks for trying though. :)

nullnullnull (1463) on 5/6/2006 8:19 PM · Permalink · Report

haha. ok. tho i think you handle the computer pretty well at least when it comes to the boards and stuff.

: )

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/7/2006 10:05 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start flipkin wrote--]haha. ok. tho i think you handle the computer pretty well at least when it comes to the boards and stuff.

: ) [/Q --end flipkin wrote--]

lol i guess i do. But not when it comes to stuff like that. It confuses me.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/8/2006 7:31 PM · Permalink · Report

What doesn't confuse thee?? hehe

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/8/2006 7:32 PM · Permalink · Report

How the heck are you signed on as me??????????????????

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/8/2006 11:37 PM · Permalink · Report

Heh, one of your words was varfed. That means it was censored because its not allowed on the forums or it was spam. I think it was the forum you were talking bout. Don't know why flipkin varfed the name of another website, though.

Since flipkin is an admin he has the ability to varf posts, meaning he can edit them if they are spam or innappropriate. He didnt sign on to your name, he wouldnt do that. He just has the power to edit your post.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/9/2006 10:50 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh no! I didnt mean that!!! Me and Alex are were at school on this site and she said look at my new post and i went and instead of her it was me. I dont think the computers at school sign us off when exit out of a site. I thought it was kinda wierd to see Alex's post with a pic of me beside it. lol I do wonder why my site was varfed though. Oh well. Shes being a whore.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/11/2006 12:23 AM · Permalink · Report

Oh, I see, thats funny. The computers at our school do the exact same thing. No matter how many times I log off, my name conitnues to bel ogged in the site time after time. Whats even worse, is that the school computers use the same IP for a netowrk, so its logged on on EVERY computer in the school. Luckily Im the only person in the school who goes on MobyGames...for now.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/11/2006 7:05 PM · Permalink · Report

Its not logged on to EVERY comp but the same. I log off of the comp and she signs in and is on mine. I hate it. But seeing as how me and her are the only ones on Mobygames its all good. I still hate that they do that though. Stupid school comps.