Forums > Yard Sale > Selling off my collection to good homes

PCGameGuy (48) on 4/15/2010 5:31 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I have a public list, Games For Sale, that has all the games I am selling off. I have a bunch up on EBay right now, but as they time out I will probably not put them back as they charge a lot more than I remember. :)

These are games I've been collecting for the last 20 years or so, most are just the game and manuals, maybe a guide. A few have boxes, but most do not, as I played them not just stored them.

Thank you for your time. :)

vedder (71164) on 4/15/2010 7:47 AM · Permalink · Report

What's the state condition of the items? All complete with box/manual/etc in good condition?

If so there's a dozen or so I'm interested in.

Fallout 1 and 2, Tomb Raider Gold, Carmageddon, Age of Empires 1 & 2, AvsP 1 & 2, to name a few to begin with :)

PCGameGuy (48) on 4/15/2010 5:31 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start vedder wrote--]What's the state condition of the items? All complete with box/manual/etc in good condition?

If so there's a dozen or so I'm interested in.

Fallout 1 and 2, Tomb Raider Gold, Carmageddon, Age of Empires 1 & 2, AvsP 1 & 2, to name a few to begin with :) [/Q --end vedder wrote--]

Most have no box, I had no room to store them so I tossed them years ago. I did keep the manuals and original jewelcases and inserts, so original disc case art and such. From your list:

Fallout 1 and 2 are original release, with the original spiral bound manuals. Tomb Raider Gold has the CD booklet style manual in the jewelcase. Carmageddon has the original manual and jewelcase. Age of Empires Gold is Jewelcase and disc, I saw no manual I think it is on the disc. Age of Empires 2 Gold has the manual and the reference card as well. AvP gold is disc, jewelcase, and JC manual. AvP2 is actually complete in box.

All these are still up for another 3 days on EBay, so you can see photos of what I have pretty quickly there. At least gives you an idea of the condition of these items. :)

I am kinda soured on the fees over there, so as they time out I will most likely not be relisting them, just trying here and GameTZ to get them to good homes.

vedder (71164) on 4/15/2010 6:43 PM · Permalink · Report

Sorry, I'm only interested in boxed games.

I might look at AvsP2, but since I live in Europe the shipping cost for a single game is probably not worth the while. Oh well bad luck for both of us I guess.

PCGameGuy (48) on 4/15/2010 6:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Not a problem, thank you for looking at any rate.

PCGameGuy (48) on 4/16/2010 6:09 AM · Permalink · Report

I now have all the games listed in my Games For Sale list, as well as at gameTZ.com. Please look them over and see if anything jumps out at you. Thank you.