🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > SkyNET > Get items on top of the nuke building (level1)?

lilalurl (733) on 12/3/2009 2:04 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Actual subject (out of the 50-character limit): How to get to the items that are located on the top of the building from which the nose of the nuke missile protrudes (in the first level)?

There is a little thing that I have been wondering about for several years (probably something like a decade ) in the first level of this game.

As you can see on the following screenshots, there are some items on the roof of a building (where I am aiming at): Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

The thing is I never managed to find how to get to them.

I have uploaded some save games (I think these are the only files needed. They go in the same directory as the EXE) in case anyone has the game and want to give a try: Save games

I have finished the game. I think I know a lot of "secrets" in the game, like how to get on the top of the building I took the first screenshot from or the secret room you can access from the room with two switches. Therefore I am tremendously disturbed :-D by not being able to find how to reach those items.

One obvious solution would be to hitch a ride on the nose of the nuke. For those who have not played the game, to progress in the game, at a time you have to hit a switch, which will open a silo, revealing a nuclear missile that will get into launching position, i.e. have its nose out of the building it is in. As a consequence, you can see the nose of the missile out of the building that is on the right of the items I cannot find how to get. But every time I have tried, I get stuck or thrown down to the bottom of the silo. So either there is a good spot that I never managed to find or this is not the solution.

As far as I know, the game does not have a "no clip" cheat code or anything similar that would allow me to get on the top of the building and then find the reverse way on how to get there.

I have found two YT gameplay videos (not solving my issue though) and asked the authors in case they have an idea: YT gameplay video 1 YT gameplay video 2

At the time of writing, one has already replied and like me he does not know how you could access those items.

Any help appreciated :-)

Even if you don't have the solution, suggestions of good places to ask are welcome (I have already thought of here, gamefaqs, underground gamer, youtube, someone had a look for me on Universal Hint System)

The original post I made (the one most likely to be up-to-date if anyone want to check), is on EAB: original thread