🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > SkyNET > Nuke building items: the solution

lilalurl (733) on 2/17/2011 9:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Foreword: I start a new thread because after asking Sciere there is apparently no solution to edit the previous thread (too old it seems).

Solution found!

Serpent117 (thank you again :-)) was kind enough to contact me and give me the exact way to get those items. He even uploaded a youtube video for those who would like to see how it is done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdUK9ilzEs#t=4m36s

Actually, I was very close, you just need to ride the nose of the rocket. However, there is a specific trick to know: You don't have to face a button to press it, but simply be near it. In other words, you can press the button while facing the missile. This way, you gain one precious second and can easily jump on the flat tip of the missile.

BurningStickMan (17916) on 2/17/2011 10:35 PM · Permalink · Report

Ah ha! I was somewhat following this, as I knew the game and the part you were talking about. Never would have figured this out.

So what was up there? Anything actually worth riding a missile to get?

Sciere (930490) on 2/17/2011 10:37 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

If only we had some website where you could upload video captured from gameplay and link it in a forum post =)

lilalurl (733) on 2/17/2011 11:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Hehe.

Well, anyway if a video is too long here is a screenshot

Some health and armor (you might lose some when getting of the nuke so they are welcome), some battery pack and more importantly, the grenade launcher and some grenades. I don't remember when you get it later but it is nice to have is so early.

Oh and also you get some "freakin' bots all over" you, but then it is the basic concept of the game, isn't it? ;-)

BurningStickMan (17916) on 2/18/2011 12:38 AM · Permalink · Report

Oh. Right. There's a video. Look, you can't ask me to pay attention to everything around here!

So it's some full health and armor, and a bit of ammo. I don't even think it's early access to the grenade launcher. All stuff that will help you get back to the truck, and for a small amount of effort, but probably not worth years of mystery ;P