🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Journey to the Center of the Earth > Comments on Journey to the Center of the Earth

Pumbaz (94) on 3/20/2020 4:42 PM · Permalink · Report

Would like to know what the Adventure Gaming "Lingo" is for a game like this one that was rushed in post production that it opens the whole universe to numerous dead ends until a random conversation is completed at the beginning of the game. In Journey to the Center of the Earth there are only several areas where QC put restrictions to go further without first going back and doing something important. The character should say "I need more information" or "I don't want to leave yet". When QC doesn't do this enough, a seasoned adventurer has to go to walkthroughs to find out where there are many untested bugs in the game.

Are there other Adventure games like this? Because if so I want to try to avoid them. The reviews I read were correct that moving was sluggish and you may get stuck in certain places / unable to move and to save the game often, but they all said nothing about JTCOTE being so off the charts unstructured. If you have run into this in other games please let me know.