🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Silver > Silver Special/Limited/Collector's Edition

freaky_hardware (1508) on 10/29/2007 9:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Hi everybody,

as I came across this entry in the database I remembered that I once saw a kind of Special/Limited/Collector's Edition of the game ... but I'm not 100% sure that I am not mistaken ... might have been another game?! Maybe anyone has heard of that edition (if I remember it correctly it included a soundtrack CD and some other gimmicks) or even owns it!? I even had some arguments with friends about the question whether that edition of the game really exists (I have to admit, I did not find anything on the web ... nowhere) or not. To make a long story short: If there is anyone out there with any information about a Silver Special/Limited/Collector's Edition ... please post it here!

Thanks and greetings freaky_hardware

mobiusclimber (235) on 10/31/2007 12:00 AM · Permalink · Report

i did a little looking around but didn't see anything like that, nor do i remember anything like that. the one thing that might support your recollections, however, is taht i used to own the soundtrack to that game. it's an odd game to sell a soundtrack for, since it's really not that great of a soundtrack nor was the game ever very popular that i know of. but it could have just been a stand-alone cd.