Forums > Game Forums > Color Space > Is the game indeed available for Windows?

Nowhere Girl (8680) on 3/25/2020 1:05 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I have Windows 7. A desktop computer screen and that's all in terms of visuals. I have never played a VR game or even been in the vicinity of VR equipment. Is the game available at all for those who have no such equipment? I'm fully willing to give up "immersion" and only look at the screen - in fact, I prefer the "unimmersive" window instead of fullscreen for all games (also because I prefer retro games and they would look very ugly if stretched to more than 2x their basic resolution) - but it seems like all technologically less advanced players are being outright denied that possibility.
Bonus question: is there any other fully digital game from the genre "colouring books for adults"? There is "Coloring Pixels", but it's colour-by-numbers, not colouring by areas while choosing your prefered colours. I have seen online "colouring books", but they are never fully digital, for truly painting like with the bucket tool in Paint XP. They are usually either for printing or only have predermined colours. What I desire is a cross of "Coloring Pixels" and colouring books in old Humongous Entertainment games.

firefang9212 (81837) on 3/27/2020 1:13 AM · Permalink · Report

As mentioned in the tech specs here, the Windows version requires a VR headset in order to play it.