🕹ī¸ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Prince of Persia: Warrior Within > An Enigmatic Photo Behind the Credits

Rifatul Islam on 3/1/2019 10:42 AM · Permalink · Report

Hello, everybody! I'm a huge fan of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I like everything about the game; even the wallpapers, artworks and illustrations bewitch me and remind me every time of the masterpiece I've been very lucky to be a part of. But there happens to be a certain thing which puzzles me and has grown annoying over time as I can't get to the bottom of it. And that little mystery lies in a picture which appears in the background as the credits roll after I finish the game. Actually, I'm talking about the penultimate photo (15th of all the 16 pictures that appear in the credits) which depicts a female character in the background. The photo appears much indistinct with all the misty red color predominantly appearing on the screen, which adds to the mystery. Anyways, I've gone through a lot of pictures on the web regarding POPWW and even the limited edition artbook of the game but never have I come across such a picture having actual resemblance to the one I'm talking about. I'd be very grateful if someone looked into it and could provide me with the actual picture. Thanks in Advance! 🙂