Forums > Game Forums > Tie Break > CPC version of Tie Break

Hoagie (104) on 7/21/2022 9:18 AM · Permalink · Report

I just noticed the page of the German game Tie Break has a CPC version. It's actually a completely different game with the same name, made and published in France by the company Sprites in 1985. It must be moved in a separate entry.

Edwin Drost (9479) on 7/21/2022 9:54 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I agree. The French screenshots are indeed from a completely different tennis game;

Source: https://cpcrulez.fr/GamesTest/tie_break.htm

Alaka (106134) on 7/21/2022 6:31 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

While I understand the screenshots on file are probably for a different game, there is a CPC game called Adidas Championship Tie Break that does belong in this entry? So the platform can stay, just the screenshots will need to be moved to a new game entry, correct? Also, which CPC game are the credits referencing. I would guess the 85 game due to the single credit. Is that correct?

Hoagie (104) on 7/21/2022 8:47 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

You're right, the German game has a CPC version (also knows as Adidas Championship Tie Break), but the screenshots and credits come from another game.

https://cpcrulez.fr/GamesTest/adidas_championship_tie_break.htm

Edwin Drost (9479) on 7/21/2022 11:04 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh. You can move credit and/or screenshots to another game, without having to start over again? I did not know that.

Hey. Is it okay that I create those screenshots for both games in their original 320X200 glory and all the stuff for the Sprites game?

PS: Sprites Tie Breaker: Diagonal-down as point of view, right? Licenced?

Alaka (106134) on 7/22/2022 5:36 AM · Permalink · Report

If you want to add a new game entry for the Spirtes version feel free to.

If that's a correct resolution for CPC screenshots you can add the screenshots to both games. You can add anything else besides the credits for the Sprites version.

I don't think the Sprites Tie Break would be licensed as far as I can tell,