Forums > Game Forums > Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Crossroads of Time > Definitely among the best games of the MD/GEN's final batch and made by people who actually watched the show

Andrew Fisher (697) on 11/9/2023 2:47 AM · Permalink · Report

At least I'd have to suppose they did as it has a pretty good likeness, not made by folks who studied the bare minimum, made a half-arsed game and slapped the Star Trek name on it. It's not Cmdr Sisko giving orders from the bridge, you explore DS9 and talk to crew or residents, there's Odo, Kira, Bashir, Dax, O'Brien, you get to briefly play as Odo, Kira and Bashir. Non-crew from the show are Garak, Quark, Jake, Nog and Leeta, some of them help you, others are for show. I thought the problem/puzzle solving was very good, especially the stage which flashes back to Sisko as captain of the USS Saratoga. The final stage is aboard the Cardassian battleship of 'Gul Gergely' (not one of the 'Guls' from the show, this one was made up by the developers), but I thought the ending was a bit too abrupt, I was expecting a little more. Gul Dukat appears right at the end for a brief confrontation with Sisko.