🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men > Did I finish it?

MichaelPalin (1414) on 1/8/2008 8:25 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

!!!First of, this post is about the ending of the game, stop reading if you haven't reached it!!!

Wow!, was this game intense. It's been one of the only shooters which I have enjoy from the beginning to the end. And Lynch is just hilarious. Well, to the point:

I have just finished it. Of course, I don't take the chopper, and I try to help my men. The result seems to be always the same: every men dead except for Shelby, and my daughter dead (or about to), and Lynch also badly shot. Is it a way to finish the game with more people alive or not? I'm talking without taking the chopper (which I'll do later or tomorrow). I guess it was supposed to end like this, but this ending look a bit short and incomplete, and I have done all the levels in morphine level. We also don't get too much about Lynch in this ending either, don't you think?

UPDATE: Ok, I have escaped with the chopper, too (the other ending), and it's even shorter and more frustrating. There are too many plot holes in both endings. Is there some unlockable or something in the game to get some better ending? Or is it just the story that cannot end well no matter what? They also don't confirm if Kane was really a traitor or not. Maybe it's just that I had too much hope on him.