Forums > Game Forums > Motorm4x > Screenshots not original

Geamandura (2326) on 9/18/2009 3:18 PM · Permalink · Report

I suggest to take down the Motorm4x screenshots. As you can see in the lower right corner there is a stamp, proving they were taken from the producer's website before release.

As we are on this topic I just want to share that I'm literally salivating every time I look at this game. Bad luck makes it so that the devs haven't managed to release it worldwide in English. The only English release is Australia.

I went so far to order it from some Aussie game web-store, paid with credit card, but unfortunately the game never arrived (ordered 3 months ago). I really want this game to succeed.

I have suggested on the Phoronix forum, in the thread about planning future Linux Games Publishing ports, that they try to port this game to Linux. Then we can have a proper worldwide distribution or at least method to buy it.

Zeppin (8407) on 9/18/2009 3:50 PM · Permalink · Report

There used to be a much more complete set of these lifted screenshots which were removed once an approver pointed them out. I'm not entirely sure why these three survived.

Geamandura (2326) on 9/20/2009 9:04 AM · Permalink · Report

To compensate the loss of these 3 lifted shots, I just submitted a real one. And as I keep playing I may submit more.

Xoleras (66137) on 9/20/2009 11:54 AM · Permalink · Report

done