🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Tetris > My primary focus on building Tetris combo to beat game

Westender on 9/14/2023 1:25 PM · Permalink · Report

When improved my playing strategy in this timeless classic Drop Down -puzzle my personal high score records really made boosting change upside.

Focusing on building Tetris commbo only it can be done very cost-efficent way using optimal solution algoritgm. It's not without cost ideal for broken computing understanding, but increasing highest level of benefits oppositing on minimal cost of empty squares left on the wall is nice way to have a own time for a giving on try and chance to try reach better high scores and lines when you got a coffee break down when your boss is not heating up your stress level during hectic working days.

Nearly 100K in points my best play, eliminating appormiiately 150 lines down. It's not bad result but still have work to do to end up million points -1.

Rewarding four lines down by the final tetrimino after preparing the Tetris Combo gives higest points added to really good boost to score balance the longer Tetris Combo run is.