Forums > Game Forums > Persona > Snow Queen quest

Donatello (466) on 6/2/2009 5:54 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Is the Snow Queen quest available at the first playthrough?

It's just that I really love the original soundtrack of this game, and since I'm not happy with the sound direction of Persona PSP, I was thinking of playing Revelations: Persona and experiencing the SEBEC chapter first, and after that in the re-enhanced port of the game on PSP, trying the Snow Queen chapter, which was omitted from the original US localization.

I can bear the awful translation as long as the wondrous soundtrack is intact!

By the way, Soul Hackers is currently being translated by the same team who translated Innocent Sin!

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 6/3/2009 8:33 AM · Permalink · Report

I think the Snow Quest was available on the original Japanese PSX version; not sure about the PSP one though.

By the way, Soul Hackers is currently being translated by the same team who translated Innocent Sin!

That's nice! I used their guide all the time while playing Innocent Sin.

Alaka (106134) on 6/3/2009 9:10 AM · Permalink · Report

This thread may prove useful to you.

Donatello (466) on 6/3/2009 4:00 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Sizhi wrote--] That's nice! I used their guide all the time while playing Innocent Sin. [/Q --end Sizhi wrote--]

You misunderstood. I meant translation as the translation patch by Gemini which was released about a year ago.

Foxhack (32100) on 6/19/2009 1:09 AM · Permalink · Report

I want a PS2 port of that PSP remake.

Hopefully Atlus will wise up. I mean, they'd sell at least 250,000 more copies. :p

Donatello (466) on 6/19/2009 7:00 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Kitsune Sniper wrote--]I want a PS2 port of that PSP remake.

Hopefully Atlus will wise up. I mean, they'd sell at least 250,000 more copies. :p [/Q --end Kitsune Sniper wrote--]

The PSP version of the game sold pretty well in Japan, even though Japanese fans were quite vocal about the "bastardization" and the new soundtrack (at least I heard that Meguro got a lot of flak for it).