🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > THE iDOLM@STER > Can someone translate the credits for me?

Michael Cassidy (21289) on 8/19/2017 2:19 AM · Permalink · Report

I've added the voice acting credits, but that's just because it was easy to cross-reference Japanese names through websites like the Project iM@S wiki. Would anyone be so kind as to help translate the rest of the credits from Japanese to English? I need a transcript of the credits typed out in Japanese, plus the English translation. I can provide screenshots of and/or a video link to the credits, though they're low-resolution and characters may be difficult to make out. Also note that the Arcade credits are undoubtedly different than the credits for the Xbox 360 port

Also, please let me know if this belongs in bounties.

Rik Hideto (473489) on 8/20/2017 7:39 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Michael Cassidy wrote--]though they're low-resolution and characters may be difficult to make out. [/Q --end Michael Cassidy wrote--]

Where's the video link? I can take a look but I don't promise anything. Translating Japanese names can be a "nightmare".

Michael Cassidy (21289) on 8/30/2017 9:59 PM · Permalink · Report

It's available here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1177238

You can't watch videos there if you aren't a member, though. I can also provide screenshots if necessary.

Rik Hideto (473489) on 8/31/2017 11:51 PM · Permalink · Report

Check your inbox.