🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Bugs > Can't edit titles in old credits

Игги Друге (46653) on 4/4/2014 6:13 PM · Permalink · Report

I often find myself completing old credits entered by others from god-knows-where. My source often has slightly different, and sometimes more specific wording, and it would make sense to make those titles already entered align with the new ones I add for completeness.

The title field of existing credits is always editable, but the edits don't stick when you press the update button — is there any way around this?

Rik Hideto (473489) on 4/4/2014 6:44 PM · Permalink · Report

I think in the last 24 hours I completed two or three set of credits added by you ages ago, and while editing one of them, I had exactly the same problem.

Nélio (1976) on 4/4/2014 6:46 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

No, I've tried it myself. Anything that is editable in older credits gets discarded in the next steps (don't get it why they are editable).

It seems that all you can do is mark the role for removal and add a new one, reentering all the credited people there again.

Or you can submit a credit correction, in which case I'll then WIP it back to you in a few weeks and ask you to do it that way. :P

Now seriously, I only do that if it's easy for the contributor to fix. If the role has a ton of people credited, I'll escalate the correction for an admin to rename the role.

formercontrib (157510) on 4/4/2014 7:50 PM · Permalink · Report

Don't know if it still works, last times it work fine - when confirmed 2 times, in the ADD, and ORDER it still appears unchanged, but then it looks good in the CLASSIFICATION step - and finally after the submission is finished.