🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > News > We've been on the run ... driving in the sun

nullnullnull (1463) on 5/9/2006 2:59 AM · Permalink · Report

We're off to sunny Los Angeles for the annual pilgrimage to E3. The whole event is more fun than work, this year even more so than most. I have been unbelievably busy and totally remiss in my duties of setting up meetings to inform and educate people about MobyGames. Luckily, Ron has been working over the exhibitor contact list and has a bunch of walkthroughs and interviews set up. With a relatively open schedule I am looking forward to getting some serious gaming hands on time. I doubt we will see much in the way of Wii or PS3, but one can always hope. The PA guys will be signing junk at the Ubisoft booth and I definitely want say hi. While I do not know Gabe/Mike or Tycho/Jerry personally I do know and quite like Robert Khoo their biz guy. The only other thing on my so called "agenda" is to fight off a hang over at least one morning with one of those bacon wrapped cheese hot dogs the illegal street vendors sell right outside the convention center. How can something that disgusting be so tasty? As always if you are going to be at the Expo definitely drop me a line and say hi. We love meeting fellow MobyGamers. We'll buy you a beer or a coffee and you can tell us all the things we are doing wrong. Who knows? If you are really mean to us we may even give you a t-shirt.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/9/2006 6:43 PM · Permalink · Report

Take some pictures for me. And if you can, just take a quick 5 minutes over to the Wii and give me some specs and pictures on it. I'm going to make my article after E3 is over, I'll need all the info I can get.

And have fun at E3, I hope I can join you guys one year. :-)