🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Advice for the double-left-handed?

Nowhere Girl (8680) on 1/19/2021 9:11 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

It's very hard to find any help for this game because there are thousands of games "Pinball" in their name and newer games are found first. I want to see as many bonus tables as possible. I don't give a damn about the score, I only want to see them once and take screenshots. Is there anyone knowledgeable about the game?
I'm a double-left-handed person and find "PLANNED PLAYING" ultra-hard in such games. Basically, I can only hit stuff in a random way, I can't plan hitting a particular ramp and achieve it because I have next to no idea when to flip my ball to make it go towards that ramp.
For example, on the Hollywood table - lighting the letters "Hollywood" itself is, unfortunately, very easy. Now I want to try the Vegas bonus table. Hitting the ramp which lights up "Vegas" is very hard. Last time I managed to light up every letter... I also managed to light up "Hollywood", so when I hit the Vegas ramp 6th time, I was denied a chance at anything except table exit. :( :( :(
Any advice on increasing chances of hitting it? At least, now I know slightly better how to use the rightmost flipper to AVOID lighting up "Hollywood" before I'm done with the supposed bonus table.
No, really, it might seems chaotic, but I feel better when I can rant.
The Hollywood table also has a flipper in the upper left corner and the words "Fort something" are above it. Is it a bonus table entrance too? And HOW????? to hit it? I've used this flipper many times and never entered any bonus table. Is it true that the game has an easy mode? Supposedly pressing F1 gives it, but I have seen no change. If it exists, what does the easy mode change?
UK table - is the Nessie area an entrance to another bonus table? And if yes, how to enter it in the first place?
The South American table - I managed to get the words "Temple open", although I don't remeber how - but in fact, at least three times. And I kept hitting everything I could and still wasn't sent to any extra table...
Are there any bonus tables for the German and Australian tables? And how to access them?