Game Engine: Game Maker
Group DescriptionGames developed using the Game Maker toolkit, written in Delphi by Mark Overmars (now developed and distributed by YoYo Games) and first released in 1999.
The toolkit comes in both free and more advanced, paid versions. The games can be distributed both freely and commercially. Games can be created using a drag-and-drop interface or through the game's Game Maker Language (GML), similar to C. The most recent version, GameMaker: Studio, allows exporting games to many platforms, including Android, HTML5 and iOS.
- Official GameMaker: Studio website
- Official Game Maker community
- Dutch Game Maker community
- Game Maker Games - Resource sites tracking the different games released.
- YoYo Games Sandbox - A place for the creators to put their games up for download. Removed from the YoYo Games website in April 2016, but preserved in the Internet Archive; more information about the archive can be found here.
- Troubleshooting Legacy GameMaker - Includes a download of a converter program which allows playing GM 6.0 and 6.1 games on Windows Vista and later.
|Viewing Page 1 of 15||(items 1-25 of 371)||Next|
Front cover for Abha: Light on the Path
Front cover for HellStar Squadron
Front cover for Katana Zero
Front cover for Desert Child
Front cover for Q-YO Blaster
Screenshot from Super Strawberry Man
Screenshot from I love it
Screenshot from Rolling Bird
Screenshot from Mini Doom II