Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The 2D high speed, old-school style side-scrolling action that you remember from Azure Striker Gunvolt is back! In this game, Gunvolt's rival Copen from the first installment returns to the fray as a playable character!
1. PrevasionThis ability allows Gunvolt to neutralize enemy attacks at the cost of his EP energy. Copen also has an ability exactly like this.
2. KudosKudos is a point system that increases whenever you deal damage to an enemy. Whenever you take damage, your Kudos are reduced to zero. When activating a save point, using a special skill or clearing a mission, Kudos are converted into bonus points.
3. The Muse's songFor as long as you can maintain 1000 or more Kudos, the BGM will change and Lumen AKA The Muse (or in Copen's story, Lola) will sing for you!
4. AnthemWhen Gunvolt or Copen's HP reaches 0, the Muse's power can bring them back to life, with additional power-ups. In that state, the BGM will change to the Muse's song.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "蒼き雷霆 ガンヴォルト 爪" -- Japanese spelling
- "Armed Blue Gunvolt Sō" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||Sep 30, 2016||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 12, 2016||70|
|Link-Cable||Oct 13, 2016||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 (official website)