DescriptionBattle Realms is a fantasy real-time strategy innovation inspired by kung-fu movies and Japanese mythology. Players assume the role of the hero Kenji as they develop a village of peasants into a clan of highly specialized warriors. They must defend their village against barbarians, evil magicians and deadly ninja. The game puts the focus of gameplay on the battlefield and features detailed 3D environments, realistic weather effects and a unique battle gear system to advance the abilities of your warriors.
- "魔域帝国" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Group
|The predecessor to Warcraft III, and in many ways it did more||Curlymcdom (47)|
|Imperium Gier||Sep 10, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Dec, 2001||89 out of 100||89|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec 05, 2001||87 out of 100||87|
|GameSpot||Nov 12, 2001||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Gamesmania.de||Nov 21, 2001||84 out of 100||84|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Dec 12, 2001||83 out of 100||83|
|GameZone||Nov 28, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Zone Benelux||Jan, 2002||80 out of 100||80|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Mar, 2002||70|
|Game Over Online||Dec 11, 2001||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Battle Realms (Official website)
- Battle Realms - French (Official French Website)
- Battle Realms - German (Official German Website)
- Battle Realms: Realms Of War (Battle Realms Network)
- Liquified.org (Fan page)
- The Wolves Lair (Fansite)
- UbiSoft Downloads (Get patches & updates for Battle Realms and Battle Packs 1, 2 & 3)