DescriptionBlastZone 2 is a horizontal-scrolling shoot 'em up with 3D graphics.
Your ship has a health meter and can take quite a number of hits before going down. In addition to the regular shots you have a charge shot button for stronger attacks. There are seven different ships with their own stats and weapon loadouts. Some weapons have a recoil that will push your ship backwards when used. Some destroyed enemies will drop powerups in one of six flavors: power, speed, armor, fire speed, charge shot strength and health refill. Losing a life will set you back some upgrades. Additional charge fire modes are unlocked as you progress through the stages, concluding with a hyper mode that will upgrade your ship's attacks temporarily when used.
There are five game modes, some of which have to be unlocked:
- Mission Mode: The Savior - story mode taking place over eight stages and four bosses
- Classic Mode 1 - a recreation of the original BlastZone's gameplay where you have to prevent enemies from reaching the edge of the screen
- Classic Mode 2 - similar to Classic Mode 1, but you lose points instead of lives
- Survival - an endless mode of randomly generated levels
- Blitz - you start fully powered up
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- BlastZone 2 (official website)
Opening ‑ "CrackDown":