DescriptionIn Nade Reborn, the player takes control of a Vietnam Vet named Boomer that has gone insane and is taking it out on anybody that passes by his bomb shop by standing on the roof and dropping explosives. The players uses a variety of explosives:
- Grenades (bounce one time in the air then detonate)
- Impact Grenades (detonate on impact)
- Frag Grenades (do more damage to the limbs)
- Gravity Grenades (suck the victim down smashing them)
- Super Grenades (provide a wide explosive radius)
- Cluster Bomb (shoots out three separate grenades upon impact)
- Mini Tsar (a mini-nuke that eliminates everybody on the screen)
The enemies consists of police officers, regular civilians, skateboarders, motorcycle riders and little old ladies. These enemies do not try to harm the player in any way, however there is a health meter located on the left hand of the screen represented with a heart. If a certain number of enemies pass off screen unharmed, the meter will fill. Once the meter is filled, Boomer will suffer a heart attack and the game will end. Players can prevent this from happening by purchasing pills at the upgrade screen between levels to reduce the meter. There is no time limit for the stages and the score is tallied at the end of the game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nade Reborn (Play the game in a browser.)