DescriptionSupersports: The Alternative Olympics is a sports game with five humorous disciplines which are played one after another. At the end the player with the most points wins. The disciplines are:
- Crack Shot is similar to skeet shooting, just on a back alley with cans as targets. Shooting a cat gives minus points.
- Dare Devil Dive is reminiscent to a circus attraction: jumping from a high pole (three heights) into a water pub. Points are also rewarded for performing moves during the fall.
- Slate Smash involves smashing slates with the bare hands.
- Cross Bow is a regular target shooting discipline. The player needs to set the position of the crossbow and the shooting power while taking the wind direction into account.
- Under Water Assault Course is an underwater obstacle course. Collecting coins rewards extra points.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Supersports: The Olympic Challenge" -- Amstrad CPC/ZX Spectrum in-game title
- "Supersports" -- Budget re-release title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Zzap!||Mar, 1989||76 out of 100||76|
|Commodore Computing International||Feb, 1989||42 out of 100||42|
|Commodore User||Jan, 1989||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.