Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Message for survivors on the Earth's orbit!
After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth.
Our scientists in the past decade predicted such course of events and used all available potential to build cliffs in the mountain region to restore life on Earth.
We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
- develop in parallel the economics of several independent cities
- trade between your cities and the orbital station
- a dynamic climate change that will test the strength of your cities' economies.
- choose between ecological and harmful power supply
- 35 additional university researches to improve the city structure
- 29 structures for constructing the city
- 11 goods for trade and consumption
- possibility of switching between the 3D and the orthographic camera, as well as a free camera for walking around the city.
The compact gameplay involves the construction of three small cities in each randomly generated level.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cliff Empire (official website)